GCC Services is committed to delivering its services by adhering to the highest standards of Quality, Environmental, occupational Health & Safety and Food safety (QHSE) management systems.
QHSE is an integral part our vision, mission and values paving the way to Business Excellence. We develop, update and maintain all procedures to guarantee continuity of services, service excellence and 100% compliance with all applicable industry standards, legal and contractual requirements.
GCC Services holds below certifications:
- ISO 9001 Quality management system,
- ISO 14001 Environment management system,
- OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety management system,
- ISO 22000 Food safety management system
Such systems have been adopted at every level. Our top management has been closely involved in the development and implementation of GCC Services QHSE systems and is committed to maintaining and continually improving its effectiveness. GCC Services has defined and implemented a documented QHSE Management and Operational control systems consistent with ISO standards, other applicable regulatory requirements and best practices.
QHSE COMMUNITY & REWARDS
GCC Services has been a member of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC #11782) since 2010. As such, we align our business and QHSE policies to the Ten Principles of the UNGC.
GCC Services is an active corporate member of Dubai Quality Group (DQG), which is a non-profit organization set up to develop and promote Excellence. With this membership GCC Services is committed to be a sub centre of Knowledge sharing for all topics relating to Innovation and Excellence under DQG.
The Highfield awarding body for compliance, HABC (UK) has registered GCC Services as a Training Centre. This enables us to carry out training to a level acceptable to the HABC which culminates in the awarding of HABC HSE qualifications.
In 2019, GCC Services was awarded with:
- ASSE Platinum gold award for winning HSE excellence award 8 times in a row,
- “British safety Council (BSC) – International Safety Award” for the second time thanks to our safety performance,
- Gold Award for Excellence in Environmental initiatives; for the third time in 2018.